中英对照读新闻》’Life’s great’ Federer says as he launches retirement documentary发表退役纪录片的费德勒称「生活很美好」

• 发表时间:
    , 文章来源:LTN, 新闻取自各大新闻媒体,新闻内容并不代表本网立场

坐拥20座大满贯冠军的费德勒已在2022年退休。(路透)(photo:LTN)
    坐拥20座大满贯冠军的费德勒已在2022年退休。(路透)(photo:LTN)

◎林家宇

Tennis great Roger Federer says he is enjoying dedicating his time to his family and not rushing into any big projects following his retirement nearly two years ago.

网球传奇罗杰.费德勒表示,他正享受着把时间奉献给家庭,退休近两年仍不急于投入任何重大事业。

Premiering a new documentary film in London on Thursday that tracks the final days of his sporting career, the 20-times Grand Slam champion said he was very happy with his life.

在伦敦首映的新纪录片,追踪费德勒运动生涯的最后数日时光。获得20座大满贯冠军的他,对于自己的生活感到非常开心。

"I’m definitely not bored at home. Life’s great. I’m trying to be the best dad I can," the 42-year-old Federer, who has two sets of twins with his wife Mirka, said.

42岁的费德勒与妻子米尔卡育有两对双胞胎。他说,「我在家完全不会感到无聊。生活很美好。我正试着尽我所能当个最佳父亲。」

"Federer: Twelve Final Days" captures the emotional roller-coaster of the tail end of the tennis star’s career.

「费德勒:倒数十二日」捕捉了这位网球巨星生涯尾声情绪动盪的时刻。

Initially intended as a series of home videos for his personal use, it sees Federer preparing his retirement announcement and takes audiences behind the scenes of his tearful farewell in front of his fans and former rivals at the 2022 Laver Cup in London.

这部原先是要制作成一系列家庭影像作为个人使用的纪录片,见证了费德勒为宣布退休所做的准备,带领观众到2022年的伦敦拉沃盃上他在粉丝及过往对手前泪眼告别的幕后过程。

新闻辞典

dedicate:动词,投入、奉献。例句:John determined to dedicate his life to the arts when he was young.(约翰在年轻时便决心投入艺术)

rival:名词,对手、竞争者。例句:The U.S. now is considering China as the biggest rival in 21st century.(美国如今视中国为21世纪最大竞争对手)